Discover Seattle with this colorfully illustrated tour guide and travel journal, all in one!
The Wanderlust Guide offers a unique way of really getting to know a city, with all its quirks and charms. Inside you’ll find historical tidbits, fun trivia, fill-in lists, and creative prompts including drawing, writing, and photography, nature walks, mad libs and more inspiring, fun ideas. With this guide you can:
- Embrace the rainy weather and photograph all the different umbrellas you see.
- Walk through Pioneer Square and learn how Seattle got its name.
- Shop at Pike Place Market and sketch the vendors and signs.
- Wander around Seattle Center and add imagine a futuristic skyline.
- Explore Capitol Hill, the birthplace of grunge music and compose lyrics to your own song.
- Venture into University District and draw some grotesques.
- And much more.
Ready fo creative adventure? Grab a pen and some color pencils, bring your phone and let’s go!
Wanderlust Guides are published by West Margin Press. Wanderlust Seattle is available now in stories and on Amazon and other major online retailers.
Wanderlust Seattle Book Highlights
Neighborhood Insights & History
Wanderlust Seattle takes you to 13 different neighborhoods and offers historical details and fun facts that give insight into the vibe of the neighborhood today. Each chapters also highlight landmarks and unique sights to see the area with a creative lens.
Wanderlust Seattle is chock full of creative prompts to explore each neighborhood and the whole city in a whole new way. From writing, drawing and photography prompts to scavenger hunts you will experience Seattle in a whole light!
Beyond the details neighborhood information and imaginative activities, Wanderlust Seattle offers loads of space for you to journal and sketch unique memories from your stay in the Emerald City.